Ask-NAMS-Canada

View Only

Polls

• 1.  AM planning software

Posted 11-01-2024 01:48

Question for asset managers in municipal government: What AM planning/decision support software do you use?

Specifically, I'm curious about what you use to analyze your asset data and do lifecycle forecasting. The City of Ottawa is reviewing its own software and we would like to know what others are doing.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Robert

Robert Grimwood, P.Eng. (he/him)
    Senior Engineer, Strategic Asset Management

Capital Planning and Strategic Asset Management Branch

Asset Management Service  |  Infrastructure and Water Services Department  |  City of Ottawa
    100 Constellation Drive, 6th Floor (east)  |  Ottawa, Ontario  |  K2G 6J8
    E. robert.grimwood@ottawa.ca  |  T. (613) 580-2424 x28757

I gratefully acknowledge that the land on which I live and work is un-ceded Anishinabe Algonquin territory.

'

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail system. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par le système de courriels de la Ville d'Ottawa. Toute distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son destinataire prévu est interdite. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.

'
    BlogPageSpacerBlank

• 2.  RE: AM planning software

Posted 12-01-2024 06:57

Hello Robert,

Here at Infrastructure Ontario, we are currently using VFA Facility for scenario modeling and lifecycle planning. However, as of May 2025, we will be moving to the Enterprise Decision Analytics software by Arcadis.

Ron

------------------------------
    Ronald Fraser
    Infrastructure Ontario
    VP Asset Renewal Management
    Toronto ON
    Canada
    ------------------------------

BlogPageSpacerBlank