Ask-NAMS-Canada

View Only

Polls

• 1.  IAM Diploma

Posted 14-01-2023 06:29

Hi There

I am planning to complete the IAM Diploma exam in the early summer (June 2023) and am reaching out to see if there is anyone else in the community who would be interested in completing a self guided study program with me. I've looked into formalized program but they are beyond my budget.

There are 12 modules outlined here and I plan to complete one per week beginning in the next week or so. Material for these modules is listed here.

If there is interest in joining my idea was to set up a weekly 1 hour meeting to review material, understanding, and work through questions. 

If there is anyone who has completed the IAM diploma and has any materials and/or insights to assist, this too would be much appreciated. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

------------------------------
    Marisa Banuelos
    Asset Management Advisor
    London Ontario, Canada
    BlogPageSpacerBlank

• 2.  RE: IAM Diploma

Posted 19-09-2023 06:04

Hello Marisa,

Did you end up doing the self-study and taking the exam? Any feedback you would like to share about that?

Thanks,

Mohamad

Mohamad Balmouni
    Project Manager
    Hamilton ON
    Canada

BlogPageSpacerBlank

• 3.  RE: IAM Diploma

Posted 06-11-2023 17:38

Good Morning Mohamad

A few significant personal events unfolded and I had to pause the pursuit of the designation. My intention is to still complete the diploma, with a study start date May 2024. 

Let me know if you're also interested in studying for this, 

Marisa 

Marisa Banuelos
    Asset Management Advisor
    London Ontario, Canada

BlogPageSpacerBlank